All too often, families discount the value of ceremony after the death of a loved one, and we certainly don’t want you to make that mistake. Coming together after a loss is a very essential part of the grieving process.
Oahu Mortuary’s staff of experienced funeral directors are here to assist you, during this most difficult time of loss, with respect, care and compassion. Some additional services and tasks they can assist you with may include:
- Facilitating necessary documentation such as travel permits,insurance assignments, coordinating receiving or forwarding of your loved one to Oahu or from Oahu.
- Memorial Services with or without viewings at Oahu Cemetery Chapel or outside facilities and churches, as well as, burials at Oahu Cemetery and other cemeteries.
- Memorial products for ash scatterings, sea burials and other Memorialization Options to honor your loved one for final disposition.
- We can also assist in ordering floral arrangements for services
- Assist in coordinating military honors, placement and burials at National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl for eligible veterans.