Oahu Mortuary’s experienced staff are here to assist your family with honoring your loved one. Our licensed embalmers are caring, compassionate and masters of their craft.Our services include:
Oahu Mortuary’s is a full service funeral home facility with a staff of experienced funeral directors available to assist you, during this most difficult time of loss, with respect, care and compassion. Some additional services and tasks they can assist you with may include:
- Visitation and Service at Oahu Chapel or outside facilities and churches followed by burial at Oahu Cemetery and other cemeteries
- Visitation and Service at Oahu Chapel or outside facilities and churches followed by cremation
- Facilitating necessary documentation such as travel permits,insurance assignments, coordinating receiving or forwarding of your loved one to Oahu or from Oahu.
- Memorial Services with or without viewings at Oahu Cemetery Chapel or outside facilities and churches
- Memorial products for ash scatterings, sea burials and other Memorialization Options to honor your loved one for final disposition.
- Flower arrangements available by on line ordering and delivery
- Assist in coordinating military honors, placement and burials at National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl for eligible veterans.
Recommended within 3 to 5 days of passing, no embalming, family gathering and viewing for 30 or 60 minutes in Oahu Chapel.
Professional and compassionate level of care including bathing, dressing and cosmetology.
Special care and handling may be required when performing preparation services for your loved one. These situations may be necessary in the event your loved one has had an post mortem examination or may need additional restoration for viewing.
Receiving & Forwarding of Remains:
In the event that your loved one needs to be transported to outer islands, mainland or another country- we are well versed and can provide services. We are also readily available to receive your loved one- who may be transported to the island of Oahu.
Climate Controlled Care Facilities:
Your loved one will be held in our climate controlled area until the time of service or final disposition. The first 7 days of holding is included in our simple cremation package, along with other services provided.
Embalming Policy: Embalming is not required by Hawaii law, however, embalming may be necessary or recommended depending on various factors including the anticipated length of time between the time of passing and day of public or private viewing. Oahu Mortuary has a full time licensed embalmer on staff.